RE: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: RE: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:41:35 -0500

Steven Bosscher wrote:
> I suppose that work depends on what Scott finds out though...

Ugh. I'd getmore work done if I didn't have clients! ;) A good customer
needed something for a road trip, so I've been buried in Java for the last
48 hours.

I'm finishing up my OpenMP analysis right as we speak. I'll get it codified
and posted tonight.

There is certainly a common core; the differences lie in subtlties; even C
and C++ differ a bit in what needs to happen for the same OpenMP construct.
Overall, though, I think there's a definite set we can use as our core.

I'm working from the OpenMP 2.0 docs; I assume we are not concerned with
earlier versions?

..Scott