Re: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:46:57 +0100

If we try to keep docs and benchmarks testcases and such on savannah I think it will work out, however to repositories of the code seem's bad.

 /Lars

Diego Novillo wrote:
On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 09:16, Biagio Lucini wrote:

Sorry, that's what I meant. I have anonymous access and as a matter of
fact I have cheked out the branch, but not having writing access I was
wondering what is the best way to proceed for hacking the code. Steven has
a new file, and what I have suggested is to CVS it elsewhere (on savannah)
for the moment.

Whenever you want to commit something, send the patch to gcc-patches and
I'll add it to the branch.  If we start having separate CVS repositories
for things, things will get confusing pretty fast.

We'll give the project a lot more exposure to the GCC community if we
start developing and discussing patches on the GCC lists.  But I don't
want to twist people's arms.  If you guys want to develop on a separate
CVS repository, that's fine with me too.  I don't think I'll be able to
dedicate much time to GOMP in the coming weeks, anyway.

Diego.