Re: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking

From: Steven Bosscher
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking
Date: 07 Feb 2003 09:40:50 +0100

Op vr 07-02-2003, om 09:30 schreef Lars Segerlund:

>   Ok,
>
>    Who is doing what at this time, and does anybody have an idea of
> something usefull for me to do ?
>
>    Steven seem's to be onto the frontend, Scott is checking out the
> finder details of openMP, so what can I do ?
>
>    I have given the odinMP a good look, some parts are a bit fussy still
> but I know how they aim to do what they do, what's interesting for us ?
>
>   / regards, Lars Segerlund.

The most important thing right now still is to figure out if/how we can
reduce the OpenMP directives to a smaller set of generic concurrent
primitives.

I suppose that work depends on what Scott finds out though...

Maybe you can pick up Diego's dissertation and/or his CSSA library
(http://people.redhat.com/dnovillo/CSSAME/), and learn from it and try
to extract some information of common interest from that?

Greetz
Steven