Re: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:30:13 +0100

 Ok,

Who is doing what at this time, and does anybody have an idea of something usefull for me to do ?

Steven seem's to be onto the frontend, Scott is checking out the finder details of openMP, so what can I do ?

I have given the odinMP a good look, some parts are a bit fussy still but I know how they aim to do what they do, what's interesting for us ?

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.

Biagio Lucini wrote:
Hi - I would love to start hackjing the parser as well, but I don't know
how to avoid conflicts: it is difficult without a working cvs.

Moreover, have we decided how to parse?

Any suggestion?

Biagio