Re: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Hacking
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:16:52 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Diego Novillo wrote:

> You can't access the branch?  How come?  Even if you don't have
> write access, anoncvs should work: http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html

Sorry, that's what I meant. I have anonymous access and as a matter of
fact I have cheked out the branch, but not having writing access I was
wondering what is the best way to proceed for hacking the code. Steven has
a new file, and what I have suggested is to CVS it elsewhere (on savannah)
for the moment.

Biagio