gnuherds-app-dev

gnuherds development

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: gnuherds development
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:40:31 +0200

Hi all,

Since I joined the Gnuherds project I saw a lot of speakers (like me) and few developers.

As far as I can see only one, Davi, is working deeply and continuosly on the project.

I know that Gnuherds is not in a hurry, but I think that making the point of the situation would improve things a little bit.

I would like to know from everybody:

1) What do you think about Gnuherds?
2) What do you expect from this project?
3) How would you like to contribute?

Personally, I'm generally a speaker, someone call me adviser, I helped with translations and with a bug fixing (smarty gettext). I tried to help with tableless layout.
I trust in Gnuherds project because the open source movement needs to be spreaded also in the business field, there are several open source developers out there and some companies and project whom needs them. Gnuherds would be able to help both without having nothing to have with greet firms.
I would like to continue to contribute as I did till now and maybe one day I'll start to code something interesting, but I cannot garantee anything.

I hope this thread will be useful.

KR
Antenore