gnuherds-app-dev

Re: project's "BETA" label

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: project's "BETA" label
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:19:54 +0200 (CEST)

Nicodemo Alvaro wrote:
> I downloaded this code and I am trying to install the scripts. I am
> having some trouble with a few errors:
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at Layer-5__DB_operation/PostgreSQL.php:80) in
> Layer-2__Business_logic/others/Language_form.php on line 178

Be sure all the below configuration are set rightly in the php.ini file
your Apache server is using:

  Layer-0__Site_entry_point/doc/conf/php.ini

To know what php.ini file your Apache server is using read the output of
the below PHP script. Open such script with your browser to read the
output:

  <?php
  phpinfo();
  ?>

> I get the below error and then I remove the {t} and {/t} tags from
> line 29 on web_page.tpl so that it doesn't happen.
>
> Fatal error: Smarty error: [in web_page.tpl line 29]: syntax error:
> unrecognized tag 't' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590) in
> /usr/local/lib/Smarty-2.6.19/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1092

You have to install the Smarty Gettext translator pluggin. I will send it
to you tonight. We are using a _modified_ version:

  /usr/share/php/smarty/libs/plugins/block.t.php

> Then I get the error below. I tried it in my /var/www/html and my home
> directories.
>
> Fatal error: Smarty error: unable to write to $compile_dir
> 'Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates_c'. Be sure $compile_dir is
> writable by the web server user. in
> /usr/local/lib/Smarty-2.6.19/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1092

If you follow the steps exposed at the development-installation-guide you
will note there is a command to change the owner and permissions of the
'Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates_c' directory.

We will follow helping you to solve any problem you have. If some of the
above problem persist, please let this mailing list know about it.

I will send more information to you tonight, when I be at home.