gnuherds-app-dev

Re: gnuherds development

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: gnuherds development
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:52:19 +0200

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> 1) What do you think about Gnuherds?

I think GNU Herds can evolve following several paths, all of them compatibles
with each others. There are lot of good opportunities for people.

> 2) What do you expect from this project?

I do not expect a great project's success. I think just having ready the GNU
Herds 'tools' to be used is already a good thing, as some of you have already
noted.

> 3) How would you like to contribute?

I would like have more time to contribute.  On the other hand I think it is
good for the project people take a break to relax too. I am waiting for my
holidays :)