Re: [glob2-devel] hg push : permission problem fixed

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hg push : permission problem fixed
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:30:00 +1300

Hey all,

Well what about stopping these mistakes from affecting us at all?

With the exception of hook based events, hourly backups for 1 day, daily backups for 1 week.

If something goes wrong, we replace the broken repo with one before it broke.

Why wouldn't that work? That way we get safety, while maintaining the repo name... and it won't matter if someone repushed corrupt data to it, we still have the backup (instead of manual reverting).

Just a thought.

Regards
Kieran
--