Re: [glob2-devel] hg push : permission problem fixed

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hg push : permission problem fixed
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:26:31 +0100

On Tuesday 06 January 2009 23:25:04 Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> Why can't it simply be renamed back to glob2.

For me it is ok, I am just afraid of people pushing back the faulty commit by
mistake. One thing I can do is put its name back to glob2 but disable all
accounts but the one that people have explicitly stated that they have
noticed the change. That is not so good either, and add administration.

Do you have any idea of how to prevent such problems?

Thank you, have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net