Re: [glob2-devel] hg push : permission problem fixed

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hg push : permission problem fixed
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:09:05 -0400

All of these names seem a bit ridiculas. We should only have one respitory, and that is the one for glob2, as the current glob2 code is the only code we have. So glob2-new and glob2-old and all this other stuff is just to get arround someones mistake, but a mistake shouldn't permamently alter the names of our code respitories to something unnatural and confusing.
--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.