Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS Website

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS Website
Date: 19 Feb 2002 21:35:01 +0000

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 21:03, Neil Levine wrote:
> > Try it now. Colours should be improved, looks better in lynx, if it
> > breaks anywhere I will be amazed.
>
> Perfect.

I disagree, I think it sucks :) nm...

> Now onto the logo.. :-)

Heh :) I have something to do on the train tomorrow, I guess! Sadly, the
letters are a particularly poor choice in terms of capitals... no
in-built geometry to play with, witness Nessie's vain attempt to
construct some vaguely attractive play. I demand we use the greek
alphabet!

Cheers,

Alex.