Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS Website

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS Website
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:26:25 +0000

Ralph:
> I see the problem, but with lower case you can make use of a curvy `a'
> to mirror the `s'.  Here's what I mean.

Where?

Here's my iteration of the logo.  It has nice fuzzy concepts such as
"linking" between letters, the society S enveloping it, and the cutting S
being all dynamic.  Rough edges still present.  A green has appeared for the
S, too.

Sorry for attaching this, but I'm having problems accessing my web space.

PNG image

--
MJR