Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS Website

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS Website
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:32:38 +0000

Richard:
> That's how it looks on Nutscrape Navigator on a Mac, too :-(

Funny.  VNC to one of the uni Macs shows it more or less fine in Netscape
there.  Are you using Netscape 4, bad man? ;-)

> Can I add my vote for black text on white.

I'll be happy with black text on a lighter green, or white text on that dark
one.

> Anything fancy can surely wait until the content is developed?

Well, probably, but in the absence of people helping with the content (the
most important of which is surely http://mjr.towers.org.uk/affs-const.html I
think), let's have a good bitchfight about colours and design!
--
MJR