Re: [emacs-bidi] Display routines

From: Ehud Karni
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Display routines
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:08:51 +0200

On 07 Nov 2001 12:30:20 +0200, Matan Ninio <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > if you can read Hebrew postscript, check this address out
> > > http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/labs/learning/Info/Ps_Files/lecture2.ps
> > > but think of orders pairs of letter.  with SOFIOT in hebrew, this should
> > > work very nicely.
> >
> the algorithm, once the table of frequencies is set up, looks like this:

OK, I looked at the lecture. Do you have the Hebrew pairs table and the
threshold values ? Can you post them ?

I'd like to implement something like this in my hebeng.el package.

Ehud.

--
 Ehud Karni     Mivtach - Simon  Insurance   /"\
 Tel: +972-3-7966-561 Fax: +972-3-7966-667   \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign