Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY

From: Nemanja Trecakov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY and MAC on USRP2
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:23:10 +0100

There is one more thing which I didn't mention before, which can have some
influence of the build-result:

The Xilinx ISE 12.4 version for Windows which I am using is a copy which I got
from the university's engineer. However, if I want to use all of the Xilinx
functins, I have to connect to a school server by using VPN client in order to
have the access to a Xilinx license.

I am constantly connected to this server via VPN while I am trying to build my
project, but since I am using the command promt for it, I am not sure that the
Xilinx is "aware" of this.

Could this be the problem/one of them?

Thanks!

-Nemanja