Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY and MAC on USRP2
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 03:22:18 +0300

Nemanja,

'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

You must tell your windows where your make/gmake is by setting the environment variable PATH
to C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin (in your case)

Type path /? in cmd.exe for help

Patrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nemanja Trecakov" <address@hidden>