Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY

From: Nemanja Trecakov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY and MAC on USRP2
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:11:50 +0100

> I made a simple rule to print the sources and they appear to be correct.
> I suspect the secondary expansion is messed up, try this diff:
> http://pastebin.com/hcrfCVse
>
> -josh

You are a real magician :)

I followed your advice and deleted one $ sign in the two lines:

-$(ISE_FILE): $$(SOURCES) $$(MAKEFILE_LIST)
+$(ISE_FILE): $(SOURCES) $$(MAKEFILE_LIST)

And this made my project start to RUN! THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Now I have a new error - not so unexpected, is it?

ERROR:TclTasksC:xfile_070: File(s) "./)" cannot be found

The full output is available on: http://pastebin.com/sVQFj8jJ

Any suggestions?

Thank again for your help!

-Nemanja