Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY

From: Nemanja Trecakov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY and MAC on USRP2
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 20:05:32 +0100

Hi again,

> The Makefiles really were designed to work on a Linux-based (Ubuntu, I
> think) install of the Xilinx tools. You are probably going to
> have plenty of grief making them work on Windows.
>
> Also, only a tiny fraction of the people on this list have actually
> modifed the FPGA code themselves, so you're unlikely to get a lot
> of help doing so here--99.9% of the folks here are using the hardware
> "as shipped" with Gnu Radio.

I am aware of that, but I have to try. Can you suggest any better way?

> Looks like gmake doesn't like pathnames with spaces in them. I guess you
> can try moving the build directory to one without spaces in it.

Thank you for your reply. I changed the directory and this solved some of the
problems, but not all of them.

Any more suggestions?

Thank you for your help!

Error output:
C:\USRP2_fpga_NEMO\usrp2\top\USRP2>gmake
'head' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
gmake: *** No rule to make target `C:/USRP2_fpga_NEMO/usrp2/top/USRP2/C:/USRP2_f
pga_NEMO/usrp2/fifo/buffer_int.v', needed by `C:/USRP2_fpga_NEMO/usrp2/top/USRP2
/build/u2_rev3.xise'.  Stop.

C:\USRP2_fpga_NEMO\usrp2\top\USRP2>