bibledit-general

Re: [be] Enabling a remote repository for Bibledit-web

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Enabling a remote repository for Bibledit-web
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:29:55 +0200

Hi Tim,

I tried to reproduce the situation described by you, but in my case everything works expected:
1. Create a repository.
2. Push all data from Bibledit-Gtk to it.
3. Hook up Bibledit-Web to the same repository.
4. At the end: Choose "Take data in repo".
5. Do Send/Receive in Bibledit-Gtk and Bibledit-Web.
Result:
100% sync right from the start.

​Regards, Teus.​