bibledit-general

Re: [be] Enabling a remote repository for Bibledit-web

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: Re: [be] Enabling a remote repository for Bibledit-web
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:01:00 +0200

Thank you Teus,

Here is the URL of the page to initialize the repository:

http://192.168.3.3/bibledit-web/administration/collaboration_repo_init.php?object=Khwedam

and the URL on the next page that is blank is:

http://192.168.3.3/bibledit-web/administration/collaboration_repo_read.php?object=Khwedam

Tim

On Jun 11, 2013, at 3:52 PM, Teus Benschop wrote:

Tim, I tried it on localhost on my linux box, after setting up a open network repository there, and then, clicking "next" on the page about initializing repository, it shows information, and I then proceed till all's ready, and then can do Send/Receive without errors.

Would you have a copy of the URL while on the "Initialize Repository" page, and what's been entered on that page? Perhaps something is visible there?

Regards,

Teus.