bibledit-general

Re: [be] Enabling a remote repository for Bibledit-web

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: Re: [be] Enabling a remote repository for Bibledit-web
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:58:33 +0200

Hi Teus,

I have error reporting on but still no change. It is not creating the git file in the /var/lib/bibledit-web/bibledit-web/git/Khwedam. I opened up the permissions in var/lib/bibledit-web but still no luck. I manually created the folders var/lib/bibledit-web/bibledit-web/git and var/lib/bibledit-web/bibledit-web/git/Khwedam but then I had these errors:
var/lib/bibledit-web/bibledit-web/git
Failed to restore the .git directory
Transferring Bible text to file ...
Listing the last few commits ...cd '/var/lib/bibledit-web/bibledit-web/git/Khwedam'; git log | head -n 24 2>&1
Exit code 0
There was a failure
This Bible has been done.

Tim