bibledit-general

[be] Enabling a remote repository for Bibledit-web

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: [be] Enabling a remote repository for Bibledit-web
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:41:13 +0200

Greetings,

I'm trying to set up an open network repository so that Bibledit-gtk and
Bibledit-web can share data. I've followed the directions on the help pages for
setting it up and all seems to go well, however, when I try to send and receive
with Bibledit-web I get this set of messages in the log:
send/receive: Consultation Notes
send/receive: Remote repository URL: git://192.168.3.3/repository
send/receive: Git repository directory:
/var/lib/bibledit-web/bibledit-web/git/consultationnotes
send/receive: Cannot send and receive the data because the git repository was
not found in the filesystem.

How can I point Bibledit-web to the git repository that is set up in the home
directory of the server?

Thank you,

Tim