Re: [Simulavr-devel] git repo: ready for go

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] git repo: ready for go
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:56:30 +0100

As ThomasK wrote:

> But I have patches, for example from Petr, only implemented in the
> new code, not in that part, which is now in stable branch.

Well, that's been my question.  If Petr's patches are also applicable
to the old code base (i.e., they qualify as "stable" and apply without
trouble), then I think it might be a good idea to apply them before
releasing 1.0.  After all, Petr became a developer now as well, so he
could do it himself. ;-)

If it's too much work or otherwise unacceptable, then just don't mind
my idea.