Re: [Simulavr-devel] git repo: ready for go

From: Onno Kortmann
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] git repo: ready for go
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:10:19 +0100

Hi Jörg,
What, for example, would happen if I said

git config user.email address@hidden

there, and later commit and push my changes to savannah?
The messages in the commit log are given by these settings. So this would set your eMails to TomK's in the commit message.
Of course, authentication is still done via the usual ssh method.

Best regards,

Onno