Re: [Simulavr-devel] git repo: ready for go

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] git repo: ready for go
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:23:13 +0100

Hi,

Joerg Wunsch schrieb:
As I understood Onno, he really suggested to tag the old code base as
1.0 and "stable", and release it soon now.  After all, this code
hasn't been formally released for a number of years now.  Once 1.0 is
out, the next release could be a 1.1 then, coming from the current
development branch.

Ok, then it was my mistake. Then it means, that we the code on master branch have to tag with "1.1rc0" or "1.1a1", means that we work there for this releases.

But I have patches, for example from Petr, only implemented in the new code, not in that part, which is now in stable branch. If anybody agree, that code in stable branch is ready to tag with "1.0" in the CURRENT state, then I's ok for me. (because I don't use it ;-) ) If not, then it's a task to implement all necessary patches into stable branch.

cu, Thomas