screen-devel

[screen-devel] screen maintainer?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [screen-devel] screen maintainer?
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:59:46 -0500

Hi,

rms and I have been working on updating the official GNU maintainers
file, and have been unable to reach Jurgen Weigert, who's listed as the
maintainer of screen.  Jurgen, if you're there, could you please reply
to me?  (Or if anyone is in touch with him currently, likewise please
let me know.)

And otherwise, we're looking for a new maintainer.  So if you are
interested in taking care of screen going forward, please write me and
we can discuss.

Thanks,
Karl