screen-devel

[screen-devel] Vertical split stability

From: Samir Unni
Subject: [screen-devel] Vertical split stability
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:57:49 -0500

Hi,

I started using Screen recently, and one of the main features that I've wanted that isn't available is vertical split. I compiled the version in the CVS respository, but the vertical split support is lacking in stability, causing the terminal to get overrun with nonsense characters in certain cases. There hasn't been much activity on this mailing list in quite a while. Does anyone know if development is at a standstill right now?

Thanks,

Samir Unni