savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] A new comer and an offer to Savannah

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] A new comer and an offer to Savannah
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:48:38 +0200

 > I do have the official permission from Xerox and I can sign any relevant
 > documents requested by the FSFE. Is there a form of some sort available
 > somewhere. One thing though is that we want the Xerox Copyright to
 > remain in all the files we have heavily modified. Is this a problem at
 > all?  I guess it isn't provided Xerox signs a Copyright assigment to the
 > FSFE, right?

        There is no need to sign a copyright assignment in this case.
I guess the official permission you have is some kind of
document. Sending a xerox copy (ah ah ah ;-) of it to FSFE France is
all we need to be reasonably sure we won't run into troubles at a
latter time.

 > CodeX still runs on PHP3. So this is no problem.

        I'm impressed. This is so rarely the case that I tend to forget
that people really value freedom ;-)

        Cheers,