savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] A new comer and an offer to Savannah

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] A new comer and an offer to Savannah
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:41:51 +0200

Hi Laurent.

Nice to hear from you :)

It would be nice if we could integrate XeroX features in debian-sf
package
Maybe the export facility is the first thing we could work on,
making an import facility, would maybe enable migration between
different flavours of Sourceforge.
Do you think it would be interesting/difficult?
Nevertheless I will be happy to be able to look at Xerox source code, is
this already
available in some place?

Thanks!

Cheers