savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Update on CodeX-Savannah integration - 2002-04-05

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Update on CodeX-Savannah integration - 2002-04-05
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:20:20 +0200

All,

This is just to let you know that I had no problem integrating the Xerox enhanced Bug Tracking System (BTS) with Savannah. A couple of hours of work were enough to merge and (partially) test the whole thing.

This being said I'm on holiday next week so I think it is wise to postpone the integration with Savannah to the week of April 15th.

For those of you who are interested in learning more about the new BTS I have put an extract of the Xerox CodeX User Guide online at http://www.moldus.org/~laurent/CodeX/CUG_BTS.ps.gz

Please **do not forward** this document to anybody for the moment. This is just an extract of the 100+ pages CodeX User Guide that Xerox will soon release under the GNU FDL.

Laurent Julliard
CodeX Manager
Xerox

PS: For those of you who missed the previous dicsussions, CodeX stands for Code eXchange. This is the name of the SourceForge based platform deployed internally by Xerox to promote source code sharing and re-use.