savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] A new comer and an offer to Savannah

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] A new comer and an offer to Savannah
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:57:03 +0200

Laurent Julliard writes:

 > My plan is to contribute this source code/documentation and be the
 > primary contact/maintainer for it. Again I appreciate your comments and
 > feedback as well as your view on how to proceed to commit the changes if
 > you think it makes sense.

        What you've added to SourceForge is exactly what we need most.
I'm inclined to give you write access to the Savannah tree, if you're
willing to help integrate your changes into Savannah. I guess ljulliar
is your prefered Savannah account name ?

        As we all know, the un-templatized nature of the SF 2.0 code
imposes a fair amount of manual tweaking. I guess Mathieu Roy would be
most interested in the documentation (since he did some useful work on
this subject for Savannah lately). I'd be interested to help you
integrate the data export (import ?) facility. This is something we
need badly and the current XML export that we have is not really
functional.

        Cheers,