savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] A new comer and an offer to Savannah

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] A new comer and an offer to Savannah
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:46:10 +0200

Loic Dachary wrote:

        If you feel like it, I see no problem with this. It requires
more work on your side and we won't be able to help during this phase...
but that's your time ;-)

        Since the changes do not relate to backend scripts, setting up
Savannah on your side should be possible with the usual amount of
manual tweaking. You'll find that we modified the database a bit
(removed a field here and there, added a few: a diff on the current
schema will make this clear). I attached the current savannah database
schema to this mail.

Speaking of the database it would really be helpful to get a full mysqldump of your current Savannah DB (both data and structure) so that I can work on a test system that is as close as possible to the "live system".

Thanks.

LJ