pspp-dev

Re: criteria for version 1.0

From: unknown-1
Subject: Re: criteria for version 1.0
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:36:27 +0100

2008/10/26 unknown-1 <address@hidden>

(All PSPP does is the equivalent of typing the command
       yelp info:pspp
in a shell.  So if that fails for you, too, then it really cannot
be a PSPP-related problem.)

Even yelp info:pspp crashes with the same error. :-(  I will have a further look at it soon.

Have fun

The error messages in openSUSE seems to be normal.

The problem with the helpfiles of PSPP is that yelp seems only to look in /usr/share/info and the PSPP build places them in /usr/local/share/info. Is this intended this way?

Meanwhile a work around, or the solution,  is to create links in /usr/share/info. I changed the wiki for the openSUSE installation to reflect this.

Any better suggestions for this?

Have fun