pspp-dev

Re: criteria for version 1.0

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: criteria for version 1.0
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:25:24 -0700

unknown-1 <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyway, before version 1.0 can be released PSPP(ire) in my opinion needs:
> - a commandline interface to make it possible to use it the mswindows way

I do not know what this means.  Can you explain?

> - internationalization for the decimal

OK, I set the target release for bug #24574 to "Before 1.0".

> - a stable help feature with good help text (I have never been able to see
> the current one working)

Have you described your problems here or filed a bug report?

Do you have the "yelp" program installed.

> - graphic output

Agreed.

> - the command "add files" implemented

I'm working on that, it will probably be available in a week or
so.
--
"doe not call up Any that you can not put downe."
--H. P. Lovecraft