[Protux-devel] protux and multitrack hardware support

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: [Protux-devel] protux and multitrack hardware support
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:04:39 +0200

btw - last weekend I meet a friend which has a terratec ews88 multitrack audio
card.

so, I take an opportunity to "just" (unfortunatelly not enough time to do
further tests) run the agnula live distro on his machine to check protux
support for this card .... but unfortunatelly it failed ...  protux/busmanager
detects/shows only the first stereo busses:
this means ... 1/2 analog in,  1/2 analog out and 1/2 digital out

unfortunatelly I had not enough time to do further tests, but after he has
finishing his actual audio project he will start to check out linux to finally
migrate to linux ;-)

greetings
reinhard