lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev TRST : see LHFB

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev TRST : see LHFB
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:50:14 -0500 (EST)

i have added a couple of paragraphs to my new  lytables.html ,
which can be accessed by a link from Lynx Help For Beginners,
to cover the problems which arise from badly nested table tags.

yes, the 2nd document with important tables i tried to process
--  www.cleanair.web.net/resource/res03.html  -- had a very bad abuse,
enclosing almost the whole text in a table,
with the real tables enclosed inside that:
moving one instance of </table> by hand solved the problem.
moreover, for some reason Lynx2-8-3dev.14 didn't recognise
the smaller tables as being simple enough for TRST,
tho' in some of them all the numbers do fit onto one line.

clearly, with tables we are making progress one small step at a time.