Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue address@hidden)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:24:33 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

What is "it"?

> sufficiently a problem to prevent any further updates to the ancient
> music documentation, which is what it's doing.

What is "it" here?

> Please stop further debate, let others comment.

On what?

> If no-one does, then no-one else shares your concern.

I would have written "or yours", but since you do not even bother giving
a reason why instrument names should be aligned differently in the
presence of incipits, it is not even clear what your concern is.  Maybe
it's "reviews are a hassle".  I can agree with that.