koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Questions

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Questions
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:57:01 +0100

Zeno Tajoli a écrit :
Hi to all,

Hi neighbour (i'm in Marseille, so 2 hours from italy by car)

I have same question about self check interface:

../koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/sco
file sco-main.tmpl:91
msgid "Check out or return an item:"

But 'check out' isn't an equivalent of 'return' ?
nope, it's exactly the opposite ;-)

check-OUT means the document go OUT of your library. So it's an issue.
check-IN means the document go IN your library, so it's a return.

(I had the same trouble when us ppl changed the vocabulary)

I have understood that the self check interface is only
to 'return' items to the library.
nope, it's to do check-out, so issues. NOT returns.

--
Paul POULAIN
BibLibre SARL