Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Mirrors and remote repositories...

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Mirrors and remote repositories...
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:53:37 -0500

Miles Bader wrote:
David Brown <address@hidden> writes:

I think it would be fine if such a feature (`write-through mirrors')
needed to be explicitly configured by the user.  I also think it would
be a fine feature -- I'd use it often -- though I suppose there might
be hidden gotchas...

AFAICT, we don't need anything new, just foo-SOURCE archive entries.

Aaron
--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Information Technology