Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Mirrors and remote repositories...

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Mirrors and remote repositories...
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:03:21 -0800

On Mar 11, 2004, at 19:41, James Blackwell wrote:

case "$1" in
  commit)
    case "$ARCH_ARCHIVE" in
      address@hidden)
        tla archive-mirror address@hidden
    esac
  ;;
esac

I've got a slightly more generic version of that (notice I also avoid the full mirror, which takes a long time in my main archive):

hookLog() {
        echo "hook:  $@"
}

if [ "$1" == "commit" ]
then
        # If there's a mirror for this archive, update it.
if [ -f "${HOME}/.arch-params/=locations/${ARCH_ARCHIVE}-MIRROR" ]
        then
                lim=`tla parse-package-name $ARCH_REVISION`
                hookLog "Replicating $ARCH_ARCHIVE with limit $lim"
                tla archive-mirror -s $ARCH_ARCHIVE $lim
        else
                hookLog "Not doing anything with $ARCH_ARCHIVE"
        fi
fi

--
Dustin Sallings