Re: [Fsfe-uk] Smile to become accessible with free software, perhaps

From: Phil Driscoll
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Smile to become accessible with free software, perhaps
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:18:55 +0100

On Friday 10 September 2004 01:05, MJ Ray wrote:
> Their web site should be fine if they follow WCAG. I don't remember
> getting anything other than plain text emails from them yet. Anyone
> had experience of them sending closed file formats?
Smile's emails regarding the bank account are all plain text. They also email
a monthly newsletter, 'Keep Smiling', which arrives as text + html, and the
text part just contains a 'you can view the newsletter online here' message.
I've never been sent anything along the lines of office docs or PDFs.
--
Phil Driscoll