Re: [Fsfe-uk] Smile to become accessible with free software, perhaps

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Smile to become accessible with free software, perhaps
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 01:05:03 +0100

On 2004-09-08 22:43:35 +0100 Tom Chance <address@hidden> wrote:

Well we discussed this briefly before, but maybe it would be a good idea to use the Co-Op as a target for the first open information campaign?

I think that's a great idea. If they've just been burnt and already have similar policies in place, it shouldn't be too hard to persuade them, I hope.

It's good to hear that the situation is improving despite my lack of follow-up.

* Research what is OK and what isn't
* Research who to target in the Co-Op and how we should do it
* Develop a strategy and timetable and start working on it

Their web site should be fine if they follow WCAG. I don't remember getting anything other than plain text emails from them yet. Anyone had experience of them sending closed file formats?

I have the details of their computer banking team somewhere, but I think other people do too. Are we interested in general customer service stuff too, or do they not email?

 Creative copyleft computing : http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
www.thewalks.co.uk at stand 13, K.Lynn Carnival, 12 Sep