Re: [Fsfe-uk] Smile to become accessible with free software, perhaps

From: Phil Driscoll
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Smile to become accessible with free software, perhaps
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:29:09 +0100

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 20:20, MJ Ray wrote:
> 1.
> http://www.smile.co.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Smile/Page/smView&inifile
>=futuretense.ini&c=Page&cid=971164111816

I think most of what is on this page is incorrect - I wonder if it pertains to
an old version of the site from before I opened my account. I almost always
use konqueror for accessing smile and have never had any warnings or prompts
about having the wrong browser, nor has my JVM ever fired up.

Free software friendly, and ethical investments too - what more could we
want :)

--
Phil Driscoll