Re: [Fsfe-uk] Smile to become accessible with free software, perhaps

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Smile to become accessible with free software, perhaps
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:33:48 +0100

On 2004-09-08 20:29:09 +0100 Phil Driscoll <address@hidden> wrote:

I think most of what is on this page is incorrect - I wonder if it pertains to an old version of the site from before I opened my account.

I got there by www.smile.co.uk -> help (graphic near foot of page) -> "help index" -> "it's not working ..." -> "techno speak". You might like to tell them.

Free software friendly, and ethical investments too - what more could we want

Since you ask: I want them to allow free software into online business banking (might be underway, but no answer to my enquiries); and not to make exclusive deals with an insurer that funds environmental harm and hasn't signed up to the United Nations Environment Programme's Insurance Industry Initiative (UNEP III). Of course, most other banks are far worse.

Visit the AFFS stand, .org village LinuxExpoUK, 6-7 Oct