Re: [ft-devel] Two patches for FT

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Two patches for FT
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:15:28 +0100

Robert O'Callahan a écrit :
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:41:13 +0100, David Turner <address@hidden> wrote:

This is registered as bug #12263. I've commited a fix yesterday
but I'm still unsure that it solves all problems experimented by
Mozilla. I've put Robert O'Callahan on the CC: of this message. I hope
he'll be able to check the CVS version of the library and tell us if we
can close the bug.

I would, but I can't find your CVS repository. All you had to do was
delete the two lines of ppem check and return that I quoted in my
email; if you did that, I'd close the bug.

The CVS repository is now on Savannah, look at http://savannah.nongnu.org/p/freetype for more details.
Sorry, we haven't completed our migration.

I did delete the two lines, but I wasn't certain that this fixed completely the problem. If you already ran your regression suite
with the same fix, I think we'll be able to close the bug

Regards,

- David Turner

Rob