Re: [fluid-dev] Qsynth broken with FluidSynth 1.1.0

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Qsynth broken with FluidSynth 1.1.0
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:01:11 -0800

Just a quick follow up, since I just built the latest QSynth against FluidSynth 1.1.0. I can now confirm that it is "really broken" ;) It seemed to work fine with an older QSynth binary that I had, but I can see there are definitely issues. The settings on the knobs jump around when trying to set them, etc. Are you polling the values that are being assigned? I'll probably have to delve into the QSynth code a bit to see what is going on.

Josh