Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.0 "A More Solid Fluid" released!

From: Андрей Семененко
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.0 "A More Solid Fluid" released!
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:13:52 +0300

Hello.

I am very happy to see the new FluidRelease.

I am try to compile FluidSynth with Visual Studio.
I am checkout sourcecode and download and extract glib.
I open project. I specify GLIB include path in Additional Include Directories(Configuration Properties C/C++) in Visual studio (for fluidsynth, fluidsynth_dll and fluidsynth_lib).

I have not found files version.h and config_win32.h
I copy it from version.h.in and config_win32.h.in and filldown version(string,majon,minor,micro).

Now I take into Error: Cannot open include file config.h at fluid_aufile.c (line 30). And I change it to config_win32.h with ok. I found such code at fluidsynth.c and the replacement is
#if HAVE_CONFIG_H
#include "config.h"
#endif
#if defined(WIN32) && !defined(MINGW32)
#include "config_win32.h"
#endif

I specify dsound.h path at  Additional Include Directories, dsound.lib path and glib-2.0.lib path at Linker/Additional Library Directories.

And now I have an linker error in fluidsynth: unresolved external symbol __imp__new_fluid_server rederenced in function _main.
What I need to do?