Re: [emacs-bidi] status? news?

From: Roozbeh Pournader
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] status? news?
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:25:17 +0330 (IRT)

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Not if the behavior is also determined by the table.

I would really like to know about the kind of table you have in your mind.
Converting UTR9 to an automaton or something like that seems hard,
considering the many implicit requirements. I recommend taking a look at
fribidi sources (the file 'fribidi.c') to have an idea of the complexity
level.

The algorithm you may wish to follow is probably more complicated, so will
need more details.

--roozbeh