Re: My GWorkspace feature request

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:12:35 -0000

Eric Christopherson <rakko@charter.net> wrote:
> Anyway, MJ Ray's claim that it is in some way impossible or illogical to
> have detachable context menus is useless FUD and neither here nor there. You
> can't detach transient menus either. Big deal.

Hello!??!  Are you actually reading the whole threads?  I only mentioned it
because someone made the absurd claim that context menus are only as hidden
as submenus of the normal app menu.

I really wish I'd never bothered replying to that silly FUD.  All this
short-termism of context menu fanatics is sickening.

What next?  Remap control-a to select all instead of start of line?